Would you like to learn more about therapeutic activities for people with physical and intellectual disabilities? Are you committed to ensuring that all people are equipped to reach for their highest potential. Are you a Jr. or Sr. with a 2.0 GPA or higher? Come spend a semester with us!
Description of Duties:
- Lesson Planning with Instructor
- Assist in Classes
- Assist Instructors
- Curriculum preparation and other planning activities as needed.
- Record keeping of participant progress.
- May be a Jr. or Sr.
- Experience working with persons with a disability is a plus
- Experience in teaching lessons to others is a plus
- Experience working with horses is a plus
- Should be 16 years or older
- Must Maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must have availability to fulfill duties as scheduled with minimal absences