April 10, 2021
Equestrian Trails in Area C at Bell Cow Lake, Chandler, OK
- Registration 10:30-11:30am
- Silent Auction
- Lunch and Prizes 11:30-1pm
- Guided Ride (Flat Rock Trail) 1-4pm
- Self-guided rides can leave any time after registering (Bell Cow Lake also offers camping facilities for overnight stays)
Are you ready to ride the trails and support our William’s Walk Therapeutic Riding and Cart-Driving program? We host this annual ride in loving memory of William Ocker and his birthday early in April each year. Join us for an amazing day of riding, fellowship, silent auctions (including an online Facebook auction!), door prizes, games, and a meal. Non-riders and families are welcome!
- $50 Rider Registration (includes trail fee, guided ride, and Grand Prize Trip raffle ticket)
- $10 Meal ticket
- $15 T-Shirt (order must be placed by March 22th)
Click the button above to register or purchase your event day items. You can also download our registration form below and mail it with your payment to: The Right Path 16620 Old Shamrock HWY Drumright, OK 74030
The ride goes on RAIN or SHINE! Proof of negative Coggins required for every horse.
Grand Prize Drawing
Sponsor the Trail Ride
This trail ride is one of our main annual fundraisers. 100% of the proceeds support our programs. Your sponsorship allows us to continue offering each of our 5 unique programs at zero cost to our participants. Thank you for making this possible!
Sponsors, please submit the sponsorship information by March 15th to be included in our PSAs & any printed materials.