April 10, 2021
Equestrian Trails in Area C at Bell Cow Lake, Chandler, OK
- Registration 10:45-11:45am
- Silent Auction 10:45am-1pm
- Lunch, Prizes, and Mustang Makeover drawing 12-1pm
- Guided Ride (Flat Rock Trail) 1:30-4pm
- Self-guided rides can leave any time after registering (Bell Cow Lake also offers camping facilities for overnight stays)
Are you ready to ride the trails and support our William’s Walk Therapeutic Riding and Cart-Driving program? We host this annual ride in loving memory of William Ocker and his birthday early in April each year. Join us for an amazing day of riding, fellowship, silent auctions (including an online Facebook auction!), door prizes, games, and a meal. Non-riders and families are welcome!
- $35 Rider Registration (includes trail fee, guided ride, and Mustang Makeover trip raffle ticket)
- Early Bird Registration by March 1st also includes a FREE Meal Ticket and T-Shirt ($25 value)
- $10 Meal ticket
- $15 T-Shirt (order must be placed by March 20th)
Click the button above to register or purchase your event day items. You can also download our registration form below and mail it with your payment to: The Right Path 16620 Old Shamrock HWY Drumright, OK 74030
The ride goes on RAIN or SHINE! Proof of negative Coggins required for every horse.
Extreme Mustang Makeover Drawing
William’s favorite horse was his Mustang, Oreo. Each year, the Ocker family hosts a drawing for a trip to the Extreme Mustang Makeover training challenge in Fort Worth, Texas. Every trail ride registrant is entered in the drawing! Register today to claim your entry!
Sponsor the Trail Ride
This trail ride is one of our main annual fundraisers. 100% of the proceeds support our programs. Your sponsorship allows us to continue offering each of our 5 unique programs at zero cost to our participants. Thank you for making this possible!
Sponsors, please submit the sponsorship information by March 15th to be included in our PSAs & any printed materials.