Are you ready to ride the trails and support our William’s Walk program? We host this annual ride in loving memory of William Ocker and his birthday on the first Saturday in April. Join us for a day of riding, fellowship, silent auctions (including an online Facebook auction!), door prizes, games, and a meal. Non-riders and families are welcome!
Saturday, April 4th, 2020
Equestrian Trails in Area C at Bell Cow Lake, Chandler, OK
- Registration 10:45-11:45am
- Silent Auction 10:45am-1pm
- Lunch, Prizes, and Mustang Makeover drawing 12-1pm
- Guided Ride (Flat Rock Trail) 1:30-4pm
- Self-guided rides can leave any time after registering (Bell Cow Lake also offers camping facilities for overnight stays)
*The ride goes on RAIN or SHINE!*
Proof of negative Coggins required for every horse
Extreme Mustang Makeover Drawing
William’s favorite horse was his Mustang, Oreo. Each year, the Ocker family hosts a drawing for a trip to the Extreme Mustang Makeover training challenge in Fort Worth, Texas. Every trailride registrant is entered!
Valued at $800, the trip includes:
- Mustang Makeover tickets
- Extras (varies each year)
- Register today to enter in the drawing!
This trail ride is one of our main annual fundraisers. 100% of the proceeds support our William’s Walk Therapeutic Riding and Cart-Driving program. Your sponsorship allows us to continue offering our programs at zero cost to our participants. Thank you for making this possible! Check out our sponsorship options and benefits at the link below:
- $35 Early Bird Rider registration by March 22 (includes trail fee, guided ride, meal ticket, and t-shirt)
- $40 Rider registration after March 22 (guarantees trail fee and guided ride only)
- $10 Non-rider meal ticket
- $25 Non-rider meal ticket and t-shirt
Please note that registration payment must be made by March 22 to receive the early bird pricing and free t-shirt. T-shirts will only be ordered for early payments.
Use this form to register and pay online:
Use this form to register and pay by cash, check, or over the phone later:
All proceeds benefit The Right Path and William’s Walk program. No refunds available.