Do you have a knack for social media, web design, or planning events? Are you interested in connecting people to opportunities that make the difference in the life of a person living with disabilities? Would you like to learn more about recruiting volunteers, writing grants, and raising money? Come spend the semester with us!
Description of Duties:
- Grant writing
- Donor development
- Website updates
- Gathering photo and stories
- Publishing blogs and social media
- Volunteer management
- May be a Jr. or Sr.
- Experience with Google Suites, web design, social media, photography a plus
- Should be 16 years or older
- Must Maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must have availability to fulfill duties as scheduled with minimal absences