Are horses your favorite kind of people? Do you wonder what type of a career you can pursue working with them? Do you have current experience working with horses, basic knowledge of horsemanship skills, and a 2.0 or higher GPA? Spend a semester with us!
Description of Duties:
- Assist the Herd Manager with equine feed, care, records, and training; tack upkeep; and barn/pasture management
- Assist Instructors with tack changes, leading horses, and side walking in class as needed
- May be a Jr. or Sr.
- Must Have Current Experience working with Horses
- Should be 16 years or older
- Must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must have availability to fulfill duties as scheduled with minimal absences