Your time, treasures, and talents help us continue serving:
- Children and adults with diverse needs and disabilities
- At-risk youth
- First-responders and veterans
- Low-literacy and low-income communities
- Nursing home and hospital residents
- Church groups
- Local ministries and businesses
The Right Path is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Gifts and grants from generous foundations, businesses, and individuals fund our operation. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Your contribution is sincerely appreciated and allows us to help our participants reach their highest potential!
What your generosity does…
Ways to Give…
Foundations, Corporate Giving, and Matching
Underwrite one of our program services, or let us tailor a specific funding program to your company’s budget and philanthropic needs. We welcome the opportunity to sit down with you to discuss potential sponsorship possibilities! Contact the office today at 918-352-4110 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
Donate in Honor of Employees or a Loved One
Are you looking for a unique gift to give this holiday? Maybe something other than another Christmas ham or pair of socks? Surprise someone special in your life with a gift like no other: the power to change a life by providing the experience of therapeutic equine-assisted activities!
Here's how it works:
1. Make a donation to The Right Path in honor of someone special
2. We provide a free honor card or letter insert for every donation of $10 or more
3. Send our card alone or with your personal or business letter to let them
know this life-changing gift was given in lieu of a traditional gift
Business and Private Donations
- Make a tax-deductible monetary donation (cash, check, or online by credit, debit, or Paypal)
- Purchase or fund an item from our wish list (below) or order it directly from our Amazon wishlist
- Donate your time, treasures, and talents – contact the office today!
Sponsor Your Favorite Horse ($125/month)
Does one of our horses or ponies hold a special place in your heart? For each of our participants, their horse can be one of their most trusted companions, providing an unparalleled experience in their lives. The horses may look different on the outside, but they share a heart for the lives they change and the bonds they build with people facing challenges. It’s not an easy job, and for most of our herd, it’s a second or third career. Our horses are the heroes of our programs, serving faithfully in every class! Will you commit to sponsoring one of our therapeutic horses for one year?
Participant Scholarship ($100/month)
Have the brilliant smiles or joyous laughs from one of our riders caught your attention? Their weekly class is often the highlight of their week; it’s a time when they can be free and simply enjoy life away from the cares of the world. Will you sponsor a year of their lessons, giving them the opportunity for many more smiles and laughs?
Sponsor a Program
Sponsor an Event
Each of our events is designed to serve our community and raise money to fund our programs. To join us in our ventures, please consider sponsoring one of the events below:
Meeting needs both large and small could make a real difference in the day to day operations at The Right Path. Perhaps you have an item you could donate or a group of friends that could contribute towards an item! Individuals, families, school or scout groups, clubs, and organizations are all welcome to participate!
- 8 picnic tables (Atwoods, Lowes, Home Depot) – $80 each
- Lexmark Laser printer – $400
- Funds for zero radius mower – $1,000 needed
- 2 driving carts and 1 carriage – $5,795 needed
- MacBook Pro – $1,500-$2.500
- 2 Apple iPads – $400-$1,100 each
- Large screen TV ($800-$1,200)
- Book sponsorship for the HorseTales Literacy Program – $10 per student (2 books)
- Staples, Office Depot gift cards for ink, copying, signage – $50 per mo.
- Atwoods, Tractor Supply, Feedstore gift cards for tack, supplies, feed – $50 per mo.
- Continuing Ed Fund for Instructors – $2,000 per year